Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hot Summer


Hot summer
enjoy with this song everyone 
because your summer is rock not 
like mine 
in my Summer there some Problems 
like .... 
my uncle die and my mom friends die 
so for the 3weeks from summer our famliy wast  in a Good mood 
so I missed My friend party 
>>sorry<< 
but in the End our mood is getting 
better for all of us even mom 
so I  back to the Blog and the Other thing 
but not for long time because 
we Going To Shopping every day 
so idont have mush time 
sorry
what I can Do 
this is the Life 
some ppl born And the other Die 
but  i am Fine now because 
there was friends who stay with me 
and help me 
because Friendship ♥
It's not about who leaves and never comes back. It's about who comes and always stays.
........................
TO everyone 
........................
for staying in my said and always 
 Support me 
....
and I want you to tell  us Truly 
what your think about the new Look

because bishoo didn't do anything this Time 
that All Work 
From =)
Risa-san 
so Plz support her with your 
opinion  

From =) 
βқ7 ĽėαÐęѓ

1 comment: