Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kim Jaejoong (Hero)- 30 Questions & Answers

1.) Name: Kim Jaejoong.
2.) Birth date: January 26.
3.) Address: Someplace in Seoul.
4.) Blood type: O.
5.) Height: 180 cm.
6.) Weight: 63 kg.
7.) Shoe size: 275 mm.
8.) Personality: Bright I guess? (People say I don have a very good first impression.)
9.) Dream: To be a famous and respected singer, and to have my name remember for a while.
10.) Specialties: Singing, Staying awake, walking, thinking, playing and playing the 3.6.9 game.
11.) Hobbies: My specialties are my hobbies.
12.) My idol: A person like HK.
13.) Celebrities you likes: MILK?s Yumi, Shinhwa?s Junjin, Yoo Youngjin, Hwanhee, Hweesung.
14.) Fav Flower: Lily.
15.) I want to go out with this kind of person: Kangta.

16.) Fav. Fruit: Bananas and apples .
17.) People you don like: Someone who thinks they are all that.
18.) Fav comic book: I like most of the ones I read but my absolute fav is DRAGON BALL!
19.) What I worried about: Secret.
20.) Sleeping out: Il let you make up on your own.
21.) Alcohol tolerance: around 4 bottles, but depends how fast I drink them.
22.) First love: First year of MS.
23.) Someone I respect: parents, Yoo Youngjin, Hwanhee and Hyesung.
24.) Sport I good at: Running.
25.) Fav song: I have too many.
26.) Number of blind dates youe gone on: 3
27.) When I look the best: When I stayed up for a day.
28.) Person Ie liked the best out of all the people Ie gone out with: ?hm?
29.) Fav number: 2 and 7.
30.) Prized Possession: my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment