Monday, May 16, 2011

Change

Hi ..everyone
 I am  Miss My free time it's only 25 Days And The
"" Final exams coming "" 
So Maybe You
 Ask Why Change ?
 In these day our posts maybe changing for 
Another team Like translation Korea drama &  MV 
And Maybe not 
all what i am trying to say there plans for Bk7
and who know  
it's for the bast
n_n CHANGE not that bad 
I just wont you to enjoy with us
 and ....
let's Back To the exams part >_<
  yes that right I am so dizzy because 
 I didn't do very well in the first term so this my scened chance 
I will Do everything to get Excellent 
because my pried Depends on it 
if I got EXCELLENT I will tack my 
present ??? 
When I tack it First I Will Tell U 
what Is
 So YOu Understand
why we don't have time for our Blog 
But We Well Back With A new 
Look For Summer   
SO !! 
............................
BK7 And our Visitor !!
............................
I Wish Good luck For All Of Us 
Fighting !! >>>>> ^-^
you Should drink coffee and get ready 
  
from :- ) 
βқ7 ĽėαÐęѓ




1 comment: