Sunday, May 8, 2011

??


 Who I am ? And why I write This ? 
     Sometime Feel like my mind is different  From Other 
I am Special Girl No one Think Like Me! 
So That thinking make>>>>>> Feel Lonely in This World I write these words After I get Tired this year My Friends   Changed My Family want to make me adult with Many responsibility..... I hate this I Don't want To Be  responsibility on other ppl  that TO Mush =( For Me 
I LOVE my Life B4 ....
even.. My Friends Become Different people that TO MUSH >>>>>>> Long story !! 
。◕‿◕。>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 。◕‿◕。
I Talk TO Mush When , I feel Sad
.. But The Good thing is i have Good B.B.F ..To stay With me And my Family well 
make me Happy ^^ After all 
 Sorry For This Sad Words Form The First Post .....but DOn"t think Of Me like Sad Girl 
I am happy Girl >>>> LOL After All This Happy Girl 
But I Wont You To Rememberer Something About me 
I am ( Angel Queen WITH Devil Eyes ) XD  
SO I Hope you enjoy With Us =)  BK7 Club ... 
Oh yeah I Forget Something !
Next Time  I will write About What real Bk7 Should Do 
Cya  。◕‿◕。 

From :- βқ7 ĽėαÐęѓ

No comments:

Post a Comment