Monday, May 9, 2011

T_T

 I am writing This Post With out care
My Tears Are fulling ?? 
I Always Believe an this :(
( When I Do Something GOOD No one Remember When I Do Something Bad No one Forget   ) 
Now I know how many Good Thing You Do With out any one Remember it  
SO What ?
I am  Crying I Need My Friends Back I Want  Everything TO how  Should be 
Why I am Crying Why ?? 
Plz Someone Fix  My Eyes My tears drops And Don't Stop because 
I can't Control My Self when I Feel Sad 
 this is My Weak point
 that If Something bad Happing TO Me or Get Angry 
I just Lose Control of My Tears
  But The Good Thing is 
when I felled this way All I could think about it is My Friends where Are theme now ?
I wish  If I was I n School Right Now Because i will Find ShoulderTO cry on It  

I won't Stop Crying But it well help me And i can't Wait Tell them 2moro 
I Don't Now What should do 
I can't let any one see me in this way  
I don't Now If I was playing in Drama Or what? 
if It real drama where the happy End ?
I am Playing The Selfish Girl always  Think About  Her self 
but in the End Of The Drama All of Them finds That 
I was The Good one 
After All the Sad parts !! 
But there Another End For This Drama Is :
Everyone Don't care About it !
 Just Doing there job  Like Everything It's Okay 
And Forget About The Star Of this Drama and how mush she Still Hurt !! 
End 
I Know Should Write About happy Thing 
And Good Time But After this all I got it's hurt 
Sorry T_T 


From :- 
βқ7 ĽėαÐęѓ

2 comments:

  1. You can cry but not much
    And not be afraid we'll be together one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll fix your eyes, you'll always find a shoulder to cry and lean on. real friends stay, help you and fight with and for you. it's okay you can cry until you feel better honey. it's not wrong to have feelings, you are a good person, i know you are.don't worry you'll find a happy ending, in fact it's waiting for you somewhere with the right people and shoulders to cry on. take care be sad, be happy, be human!and remember to smile every once in a while :).

    ReplyDelete